Sunday, April 22, 2012

I've been slacking big time. No menus for the last two or three weeks. And I haven't even been planning but just forgetting to blog. I've just slacked on planning overall. I did mean to write down what I made so that I could see the menu after the fact but unless I write it down that night I forget. I've been making the vegetarian sloppy Joe recipe quite a bit lately which I need to post sometime soon. I like it a lot more than Tempeh Sloppy Joes which I tried a few months back. My recipe is from Laurel's kitchen and uses oats, walnuts, and eggs. It tricks most meat eaters.

Sunday: dinner at friends
Monday: dinner at friends
Tuesday: Black pepper Tempeh w/ crunchy ramen coleslaw
Wednesday: stir-fry (with lemongrass & chicken perhaps?)
Thursday: Quiche?
Friday: seafood night (probably salmon)
Saturday: BBQ pork shoulder w/ baked beans

Also on the menu this week for lunch: I bought some sliced meat & cheese for sandwiches. I also like burritos. I didn't buy bread -- I'm going to make it instead, as a way of saving some money. I have yet to make whole wheat bread that slices as well as the bread from Sage Bakehouse in Santa Fe though.


No comments: