Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dinner Menu, Feb 12 through 18th

This week I'm going to try a few new recipes from Super Natural Every Day.

Sunday: Black Pepper Tempeh (from Super Natural Every Day) with rice and Ramen-Cabbage Slaw

Monday: Stir-fry night (with chicken) with brown rice

Tuesday: Slow-cooked pork shoulder or stew (probably Georgian Pork Stew from Gourmet)

Wednesday: Wild-rice casserole (from Super Natural Every Day)

Thursday: Squash and cranberry stuffed chicken breasts (from Feeding the Whole Family) and Lemon and Garlic Quinoa Salad (also from FtWF)

Friday: Salmon and something else

Saturday: Thai-style roasted chicken (The Best of Vietnamese and Thai Cooking) I may be making a ton of tamales that day. If I am not making a ton of tamales I'll have time to make dinner. If I make a ton then maybe we'll have tamales for dinner instead.

No comments: