Sunday, March 11, 2012

Menu for week of Mar 11 to 17th

Last week went pretty well. I probably went to the grocery store more times than I should have but I stuck to the menu plan.

This weeks menu:
Sunday: Sloppy Joes (with meat, not tempeh, like last week) using this recipe: Sophisto Joes and salad.

Monday: Stir-fry night (with chicken, mushrooms, bell pepper, and whatever else is in the fridge.)

Tuesday: Something vegetarian that uses stuff I have on hand which includes kale, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, and onions. And lots of grains & beans. I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Wednesday: ?? Leaving this one open for now as well. I was thinking about beef stew but i don't like eating beef more than once a week in general (it's in Sundays' dinner).

Thursday: Squash & cranberry stuffed chicken breasts. This is becoming a regular part of the menu.

Friday: Seafood night -- I'm thinking this week of having white fish (tilapia?) with green olives & lemons.

Saturday: St. Patrick's Day, which means we'll be at the Central Avenue Grill in Los Alamos listening and dancing to the Irish music band Roaring Jelly. No green beer, but maybe a black & tan.

No comments: