Saturday, March 3, 2012

Menu plan Mar 3 - Mar 9

Saturday: leftovers (curry chicken salad)

I have some food items I need to use up soon. Such as a red bell pepper, asparagus, parsley, and mint. I could probably make some mint and parsley ice cubes though so I have them on hand in the future. Speaking of freezing, I really need to organize the freezer a bit more. I have a lot of stuff frozen now but it's kind of hard to find anything.

Sunday: Vegetarian thousand layer lasagna from 101 cookbooks (with homemade sheets of lasagna) and roasted asparagus (perhaps with mint and parsley?).
Monday: Stir-fry night -- probably with chicken thighs and red bell pepper and red cabbage this week. 
Wednesday: Beef Stroganoff
Thursday: Sloppeh Joes (sloppy joes with Tempeh)
Friday: Salmon night

No comments: